Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dark Woods Circus Series!

WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF LIKE THIS?
I find the saddest, cruelest, Vocaloid song series and get obsessed with them!
(*cough*Story of Evil*cough*)


For those who have no idea what i'm talking about...
Vocaloid is...well, if you don't know what it is, just look it up on wiki.
Well, pretty much every song made by people using Vocaloid is sad
and depressing. If you just listen to it without knowing the meaning,
then it's all good ;D But usually once you know the meaning.....
YOU CAN'T STOP LISTENING. AND YOU CRY. LOTS.
(Unless if you don't like Vocaloid, which is understandable. I love it though.)


Well, the Dark Woods Circus series is basically a series of songs
that are made up of the same story, just in different parts. Kind of
like a musical in a way. Well, this story (at least in the video I watched)
 in particular is about a circus of deformed children forced to preform
QAQ; IT'S SO SAD. I'm posting up the video list, although I only managed to watch one.
(The actual Dark Woods Circus one, I'll watch the rest when I'm less depressed ;w; )


1. Steel Cage Princess
2. Wide Knowledge of late, madness
3. Dark woods circus (I posted the video for any of those curious)
4. Blue Ice Castle
5. Red Swamp Bottom
6. Guard and Scythe





1 comment:

  1. WE SHOULD MAKE A CIRCUS TYPE MANGA :D with these as the theme songs!!!

    ReplyDelete